Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My favorites relaxing place

I am going to write about my favorite relaxing place. I have a host of relaxing places. When I was an elementary school student, my favorite relaxing place was a neighboring mountain from my house, because I made a secret base in that mountain with my friends, and I covered it up so that nobody could find. It was really my funny memory. When I turned to a junior middle school student, my favorite place was the Kumamoto castle, because it is very quiet and I can get a good view when I stood on the top of the castle. Of course I like Japanese castles very much, however I like betide in castle more, because I feel quite relaxed there, through listening to birds singing or taking a nap for a while. What a relaxing place it is! I think now my favorite relaxing place is book stores, because there are many interesting books that I want to read. Sometimes I interested in reading some books. But I don’t know what kind of book I should begin firstly. Also once a time I asked many of friends where is their favorite place. And their answers are always the same: my home, an answer that I cannot tell why. The said that I can do anything freely in my own room, like reading books, cooking food and so on. Gradually I find they are right. There is nowhere better than my home

242Words

No comments:

Post a Comment